The following terms apply to the use of this website, and with any services connected to this website. By accessing and using the website, it is assumed you have read and agreed to these Terms, as they exist at that time.
It is your obligation to not misuse this website. You must not:
- commit a criminal offence
- transmit or distribute a virus
- post any material that is malicious or technologically harmful
- hack into our service or corrupt data
- attempt to affect the performance or functionality of the website
- send any promotional material (also known as ‘spam’)
You may not use the information on the website to:
- cause inconvenience to others
- publish, distribute or email any material that is unlawful
- engage in or promote any surveys, contests, pyramid schemes
- impersonate any person
- breach any applicable laws
A breach or violation of any of the terms will result in immediate termination of your services. We may also report any breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Our website may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled byFairVine. We do not have control and take no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services that are linked on our website.
You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible, directly or indirectly for any damage or loss caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any websites.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, programs, data or other owned material due to your use of this website. We will also not be liable for damages caused by downloading any material posted on our website.
All information on our website may not be accurate or up to date.The material provided on the website are all general information and should not be used solely to makedecisions without considering a more accurate source of information. Any reliance on information onthe website is at your own risk.Although we will try our best to maintain current and accurate information, you should be aware thatthere is still the possibility of unintended errors and technical inaccuracies.
You may use the information on the website under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth).
All property rights, software and content made available to you on or through the website remains the property of FairVine or licensors. Except otherwise stated, everything is protected by trademark and copyright laws. All rights are reserved by FairVine.
You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
You shall not change, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or create derivative works based on any software or accompanying documentation supplied by FairVine or its licensors. No licence or consent is granted to you to use these marks in any way, and you agree not to use these marks or any marks which are colourably similar without the written consent of FairVine.
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. We do not warrant that the results that may be attained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
As by the Australian Consumer Law (ACL), we provide the website on an ‘as-is’ basis and ‘as available’ for your use, on the condition that you rely on the content at your own risk. We will have no liability to any party in respect of any action taken or omitted to be done by any other party or person in reliance on the website or any information from the website.
FairVine excludes all liability to you or any other person for loss or damage of any kind or nature relating in any way to the website, including without limitation loss or damage you or any other person might suffer as a result of:
- errors, mistakes or inaccuracies on the website;
- acting or not acting on any information contained or referred to on the Website and/or any linked website;
- personal injury or property damage of any nature resulting from Your access to or use of the website;
- any unauthorised access to or use of our secure servers and/or personal information and/or financial information stored on those servers;
- any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Website;
- any bugs, viruses, trojan horses or other harmful code or communications which may be transmitted to or through our website by any third party; and/or
- the quality of any product or service of any linked website.
We may update the Terms and Conditions from time to time without notice. An updated Terms andConditions will be available on our website.
If you have any questions about our terms and conditions, please contact us directly at:
Phone: (02) 8322 8199
Mail: PO Box 1167, Bondi Junction NSW 1355